859MTracked Feller Buncher
- Peak Power: 224 kW (300 hp) @ 1900 rpm
- Max Boom Reach: 8.84 [29 ft ]
- Tractive Effort: 373 kN (83 880 lbf)
- Swing Torque: 55 090 Nm (40,630 lb.-ft.)
- John Deere PowerTech™ Plus 6090H EPA Tier 3/EU Stage IIIA
- Engine power has increased signifcantly — by 25 percent — for superb multifunction performance.
- A variety of boom sets and felling heads can be combined to optimize productivity across a wide range of conditions.
- Longer, wider undercarriage maximizes stability no matter the terrain.
- Offers agility, control, and productivity in all types of terrain.
- RCS, now standard, uses a single, easy-to-operate joystick to quickly and simply control all boom functions.
- Boost multifunctioning even more, particularly on slopes and in rough terrain. Adjust priority between track drive and other hydraulic functions to match site conditions and your operator style or preference.
- Up to 45-percent more tractive effort increases capability for negotiating diffcult or steep terrain, deep snow, and swamps.
- Easy access to service components helps ensure daily checks and preventative maintenance get done on schedule, minimizing costly repairs down the road.
- Reversing fan automatically reverses airfow to eject debris from the cooler cores, conserving power and fuel. Variable-speed fan runs only as fast as needed, or if conditions demand more frequent cleaning, simply press a button to actuate the reversing cycle.
- When equipped with JDLink™, fast, accurate remote diagnostics and rapid service response with the right part the frst time, industry-leading parts availability, and dealer support are always within easy reach.